The car is so broke that even the things that are broke have even more things broke about them.
Not making sense? Yeah, I know. It's all not making any sense to me.
I have just absolute dread in my stomach. This is our dependable car. This is sooo not happening. This just f*****g sucks. So bad.
I am contemplating just ditching the car. That's how broke it is. It's possible that it's broke enough to not warrant fixing it. The blue book value is a certain amount, we owe a few more payments and then you factor in the amount of the cost to fix the damn thing. Those figures are screaming at me that this situation is not a good one.
If I was in the movie "Click" I would be fastforwarding to the part where I have a working car again.
Damn it all to hell.
Monday, January 22, 2007
This Car Sucks
Posted by Jen at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment