CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Ninjas Are Coming

Being back to work at night I don't watch very many movies during the week anymore. But work has been slow and that means early nights for me. Can I get anymore part time than I already am? What am I? A part-time part-timer?

I digress. Last night we watched Talledega Nights: The Story of Ricky Bobby. Stupid but laugh out loud funny a lot. Predictable funny. But funny. If you have Netflix or Blockbuster on-line it might be worth a rental. Even if you don't, it might be worth a rental. But don't blame me if you hate it. We didn't but you might. So there.

Next up for our viewing pleasure this weekend....Click (w/ Adam Sandler) and Snakes on A Plane. I'll let you know what I think. I usually like (or at least laugh a lot during) Adam Sandler movies. Except that one where there were a lot of spanish speaking people and they were on the west coast. What was that one? Oh, that's right. Spanglish. What the hell was he thinking when he agreed to make that movie. Had to be the most stupid damn movie I have ever seen.

What's the movie that tops your "stupid movie list"?

0 comments: