CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Return to Routine?

The car is done as of last night. Lots of $$$ and many days later it's coming home tomorrow. Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow. I'm singing here people, sing it with me. I'll be happy to have it back home where it belongs. But I'm giving it a good talking down to....as if it's a person and can actually understand me. How dare it break down and throw an absolute wrench into any budget plans or family plans I had. How dare it.

In other news I'm working a gazillion hours, starting last week. At my night job. Except my night job has now turned into my seven day a week night and weekend job. At least for the next two months. And that is okay. It's going to suck and I'm going to be tired and crabby but you gotta do what you gotta do. What started out as a 20hr a week way to pay some things has turned into thank god I have that job. The kids aren't happy that I'm going to be gone but they are the whole reason I go into work. If it wasn't for them I'd probably be living in a closet in a relative's house eating cheez whiz straight out of the jar.

Wait....I'm not far from that scenario right now. Damn.

0 comments: