I hate dealing with insurance companies. I hate dealing with medical supply companies. I hate dealing with the two together and being the middle person. Lucky for me they have a 1-800 number just for providers. For those of you lucky enough to steer clear of any dealings with your insurance that means there is a number that Binsons can call and talk to my Blue Cross people. Those same BC people will then explain to Binsons how to remove their heads from their asses long enough to submit a proper claim. In which time then BC will then turn around and pay it in a somewhat (un)timely manner.
Really people. I was that commercial the other day. Where the guy is on the phone and going through those stupid prompts all while dumb shit is happening to him. Like lighting that broom on fire in his kitchen when his phone cord doesn't reach long enough to get to his stove. In the span of time it took me to straighten out a $4000 bill from Binsons that spans two years of miscellaneous services I had the following happen to me...
Our puppy had many interesting close-ups of my son's penis. Enough said. Six year olds need to go from being naked to the shower much faster than he did. That will not happen again. And if it does I will shut my eyes and pretend I didn't see it.
Angelina made a mess of baby food sweet potatoes all over the kitchen.
I didn't have to clean it up. The puppy did it for me.
Angelina proceeded to get naked because the sweet potatoes the dog didn't get to were covering her clothes. Afore mentioned puppy wasn't interested in any part of her nakedness. He was too busy with sweet potatoes.
Allison decided it was a good time to throw a fit over not being given a baby bottle pop sucker thing (I hate those) right before I served a nutritious meal of fish sticks and broasted Ore Ida potatoes. Nothing but the best for my family. And oh how I love those tantrums. Didn't she realize I was doing something important? Like dealing with idiot customer service people over a huge bill?
Next time, if there is a next time, I will take two Ativan, smoke a whole pack of cigarettes, push my children in front of the tv and then dial the phone to talk to these morons. While I'm on the phone with them I may even drink some sort of alcoholic beverage.
And I don't even drink....
Thursday, March 16, 2006
So Take That Binsons
Posted by Jen at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment