CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Random TV blogness

Some random thoughts today on this dreary not-quite yet spring March day.

  • I loved the fact that Bachelor Dr. Travis picked Sarah last week. I hated Moana.
  • Yesterday it was announced that Travis and Sarah had split up, just a week after the Bachelor Finale ended. Some stupidness about how the time apart/rules of the show, even though they live in the same city, got in the way of their relationship.
  • Doesn't ABC realize that this show sucks and it's time to put it to rest?

  • American Idol needs to get on with it.
  • Paula is driving me crazy this season. In a few years she'll come out with a tell-all book about her addiction to pain killers or rx meds or some damn thing. She is a nutball.
  • I love Randy Jackson's comments. He seems to be the only judge who can tell it like it is. Plus he says "Dawg" all of the time. I love that about him too.
  • Simon is so overrated. But last night he was spot on.

  • I really enjoyed watching Sons & Daughters on ABC last night. Two episodes and I laughed plenty. Enough to have me tuned in next week.
  • The daughter named Sharon wasn't realistic in her acting. I'm hoping she's not featured too much in future shows.
  • That funny guy from Office Space is on this show. Who doesn't remember him at the backyard picnic scene and his imitation of an "O moment"?

0 comments: