Let's talk about last night's Sopranos. I won't give away any details in case you haven't watched it. But I have to let ya'll know that it was the worst episode I've ever seen. I can't believe we've waited all this time, get a pretty decent first episode and then the second leaves us with the taste of a crap sandwich in our mouths. From the previews of next week's episode, it looks like they should have just sent last night's straight to the garbage and gave us the goods in the form of what they are going to show us next week.
And my views on Big Love are still out. I'm liking it. I've watched both episodes. I've seen Bill Paxton's rear end. Not sure if I have all that much *love* for Big Love though.
Monday, March 20, 2006
The hype really let me down
Posted by Jen at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment