Mickey is still doing really well here. We've gone through a few accidents but it's been more us not reading his cues than his fault. He's pretty much potty trained and I'm loving that. He has even started going up to the door and letting me it's time for outside.
He went to the vet Saturday and the vet was all smiles about him. He said we picked a good one. I think so too! I was wrong about his weight - he weighs 13 pounds. He'll probably max out at 20. That's perfect for our house and just us in general as a family! He's definitely all about me, and sometimes Allison. Allison loves to get down on his level and coo at him all while petting him. Angelina wants nothing to do with him and has attached herself to our cat Tiger even more. Stephen just wants to play fetch with him and run through the house with him. And that's okay when Mickey needs some playtime.
Mickey will go back to the vet in about three weeks for his "alteration". Poor boy. Anyone out there done the laser neutering for their animals? Wondering if it was as worth it as the vet claims. I think we'll do that option along with some pain control, more shots, etc. I think after that appt Mickey won't like the vet so much.
I have been finding myself singing "Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mickey...Hey Mickey". Dorky, I know.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Mickey (again)
Posted by Jen at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment