I'm thinking about eight weeks from now. When my kids are in school. All day school.
Have I mentioned that the girls are in all day kindergarten, five days a week. All day school.
We are going to coast through the rest of this summer. The next two weeks are kind of busy and then the last few weeks we'll just pack in the swimming, movies and library.
And then September comes. All day school.
I'm going to still be working at night. And I'll be alone during the day while my kids are in school. All day school.
I'm going to have a standing lunch date with my husband every week. While the kids are in school. All day school.
I'm going to take a knitting class at JoAnns. Then I'm going to take a crocheting class at JoAnns. Then I might even take a cake decorating class. Well, probably not cake decorating. But you get the picture what I'll be doing. While my kids are in school. All day school.
I'm going to clean my house and do laundry one day each week. A standing day where I am wearing my scrubby house cleaning clothes and can clean without being interrupted. While my kids are in school. All day school.
I might start writing again. I can't even imagine being able to write without being interrupted. The thought. While my kids are in school. All day school.
I will be heading out to Richmond a few times a month, hopefully not once a week. But maybe once a week. And I will be able to clean out there to my heart's content without having to stop to feed people or stop their fights. And I might have my dad come here once or twice a month and have him teach me to cook his specialties. Things I have no idea how to cook. Like his soups, stuffed peppers, and some meat. I don't know how to cook roasts and such. We'll do this while my kids are in school. All day school.
I'm going off to take a nap now.
When me when September comes and my kids are in school.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Wake Me When September Comes
Posted by Jen at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay, now you have me dreaming of a time when mine are all in school. ALL DAY!
Post a Comment