CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Best Things In Life Are (Almost) Free

I lucked out on buying our copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows plus a free poster. How did I get such an incredibly good deal? I won a raffle at our library this week. The call came in last night and I was the grand prize winner for the week. A $20 gift card to Borders was my prize!


Was there any doubt in my mind what I would be spending it on?


Final cost of book 7....$2.25 out of my pocket. The feeling of knowing that I was pretty damn awesome for winning the raffle this week...priceless.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Holy crap! You are so lucky! Have you started reading it yet?? My cousin Dennis got his copy yesterday and it was 3am and he finally put it down to go to bed!