CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

America's Roller Coast

The view from the top of the Ferris Wheel. In the middle you see the Tower of Power and to the right of that is the Top Thrill Dragster.
The kids right before we started our way through the park.
Steve and the kids in the Ferris Wheel.
Angelina and Jennifer in the Ferris Wheel.
We took our kiddos to Cedar Point yesterday. Fun fun fun!!!! A nice way to spend our Saturday. I forgot how close we live to America's Roller Coast. Why haven't I gone in so many many years? We had a blast and will be sure to head back within the next year or two. I'd even like to see Steve and I just go ourselves sans kids.
Stephen's favorite ride was the Corkscrew. Allison loved the Ferris Wheel. Angelina loved any roller coaster she was able to ride, which was only two. :)
I enjoyed watching the kids enjoy themselves.

0 comments: