I think things are officially slowing down to our new normal as of today. For the past five weeks I've been working my ass off for that at home job and I dropped off my last work to them today. They'll call again because I am a hard worker but it could be quite some time before the phone rings. So now I'll just have to work at night and that's no biggie. It's like getting a mini break from the household stuff every night. Bad part is that I don't get to spend much time with Steve. We are all adjusting around here to Mom being back to work part-time. I think it's hitting Ang hardest of all. I notice that she is a daddy's girl all of a sudden....that bothers me since she's always been my girl but I've got to get used to it and just spend time with her when I can during the day!
Halloween camping was fun. Rained Friday but Saturday and Sunday were beautiful. A little chilly but a really nice time. My kids have enough candy to last through February. After actual Halloween comes I shouldn't have to buy any candy for another year!
I've been hitting Walmart every Tuesday when the new movies come out. I love Walmart on NEW MOVIE TUESDAY. Prices are excellent and there is always an "extra" like a music cd or additional dvd for that low low sale price. Over the Hedge was today's buy....I hope the kids like it. Next week is Fun House, or at least I think that's what it's called. Mom working = money to blow on DVDs. Not a bad trade off for the movie watching fanatics in my house!!
Girls birthday party this weekend. They turn one whole hand in just over a week!!!!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Rainy Rainy Tuesday
Posted by Jen at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment