CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 06, 2006

Never Again

Allison eating an apple. Look at that dimple. :)


Angelina on the trike course in the funyard. Could a two wheeler be in her future? Hmmmm.


I am not going to waste much time on complaining about the orchard. It was the most horrible field trip experience I have ever had. Thank goodness for my parents being there. I can't even imagine the awfulness it would have turned into without them. It started an hour late, Angelina almost got hit by a car in the orchard where there shouldn't have been any customer vehicles driving around, our group was so split up that we were with people that we didn't even know, I had to waste a half hour talking to Pete and Paul Blake and other management. I would have left mid-way through if my parents weren't there to finish it out with me. I immediately got all of our money back for the five of us and I will never again frequent this orchard. The teacher was appalled not only by my experience but the overall trip and in future years is taking her classes back to Westview where they know how to serve customers. It was a complete joke of a trip and nothing was efficient. I'm not one to stand for half ass customer service and I certainly didn't yesterday. I hope I didn't embarrass my children or parents too badly as I threw one of the biggest fits of my life.

0 comments: