The first week of school will be over in a few hours. I'm not sure if we are back in the swing of things or not. But since we don't really much of a choice in the matter I guess we all better get used to our school schedules!! My kids are tired and crabby, even with 8pm bedtimes. Mom is tired and crabby with the before 7am wakeup. Dad just wishes we all weren't crabby!
This weekend is Good Old Days. And it's the first one we are going to miss since Stephen was born. We may make it for the parade but the festival and parade on Saturday are out for sure. Instead, Saturday we are headed to some fun fest at Stoney for my friend's work later in the afternoon. I'm really hoping to make the parade Sunday so I can see most of my family before my birthday next week.
Following Good Old Days is always the birthdays. Sammy turns 5 on Sept 12 and I turn *old lady age* on Sept 13. Party on at the old homestead. If I get some kind of cake and pizza along with three well behaving kiddos then it will be a GOOD birthday, even if I am old. *smile* No matter how old I get I know there are a few of you out there including my husband who will always be older!
Have a great weekend all.
Friday, September 08, 2006
One week down...
Posted by Jen at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment