CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 16, 2006

And We Are Back

Camping girls


Allison acting like the diva that she is. Her new nickname may just be Malibu Barbie.

Alli in the pool at home

Ang in the pool at home


Whew!! Has it been a while or what?? I have a feeling that my posts this summer may be few and far between if we stay as hopping busy as we have been. But the important thing is I'm back now (for a while). So what's been happening people???

Are all of you loving this weather? I am. Of course we have air conditioning and a pool that now contains water with a temperature of a nice 88 degrees. Have I ever mentioned that I am a water snob in my old age? Must be a pool and the water must be tremendously close to boiling. Enough said. All I need is a diet coke with lots of ice, cigarettes and my nifty silver raft and life is good. If I never leave my backyard for at least a week I'd be a happy momma. Sorry honey that you have to go to work. You know where you can find the four of us....in the pool. A few more days of this constant sun and heat and I'll be happy with my tan too.

Not that it's all about me here. Usually it's about the kids. They are fine. I think everyone enjoyed camping. Steve and I wanted to kill each other due to an incident which involved the dog and raw hamburger patties. Eating large quantities of raw meat does not make a happy Mickey or Jennifer. And I wasn't there when it happened...so what does that tell ya? Steve says it's a combo of being Mickey and Stephen's fault. I'll have to blog on that later when I have more time.

We celebrate little S's 7th birthday this week. Where has time gone???

0 comments: