CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Technology Challenged Vs The Smart Ones

Christmas came and went. With it I was given a great gift, an MP3 player. I'm a fruitcake and have to admit. I am challenged when it comes to this music technology.

The first night I attempted to fight with the thing it took me a few hours before I gave in and had Steve download the songs I wanted. It's not the actual MP3 player that is giving me fits. It's Windows Media Player, downloading songs from the Internet and wanting to burn them to a CD so that I will have them for the car too.

Once the songs are on my PC I can sync. I can listen. I can sync and then listen. But if I don't figure out this damn Windows Media Player I'm going to throw a mega fit. It's stupid really. I'm 31. I've been using technological advances for years.

But I have no doubt that if I let Stephen loose on this PC, he would have my MP3 synced, my CDs ripped and new ones burned and have my files arranged in a great way. And since he's only 6 I wouldn't expect him to swear or throw things while doing it. Unlike his mother.

0 comments: