I am all about the new season of reality TV. I can't get into Dancing with the Stars but most of the others are my favorites.
American Idol. I love the beginning of the season of this show. I know they are showing us the biggest crackheads along with glimpses of those they will pick to be in the rest of the show. I know they are leaving out tons of just normal people. And I don't care. I want to see Simon be rude to those people who are just trying to be crazy and get their 20 seconds in the spotlight. And that little cowboy who they put through to Hollywood? Yeah, he doesn't have a chance in hell on being American Idol. But Randy saw that this kid is living his dream and took a big chance by singing in front of the judges and decided to give him a free trip to CA. After that, this boy will have lived a fairy tale for a short while and will go back to singing in front of the turkeys or at his cousin's wedding. But for a short while he'll be part of American Idol.
The Bachelor in Paris. Travis isn't kissing everyone like previous bachelors. He did the right thing by not picking the oncologist....she's only interested in having babies and can do artificial insemination for that. The crazy blonde curly hair girl...to crazy. Especially after the cutting of the orange at the fancy dinner. I'm rooting for Sarah Canada, Sarah Tennessee and Susan. That Moana girl can take a walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned.
Skating with Celebrities. Good for Bruce Jenner to try to do this. That man is old to be skating like that! Nancy Kerrigan dressed as a man freaks me out. That NFL chickie, Barbierie girl, can't remember her first name. I thought her boob was going to do a Janet Jackson on prime time TV. If that would have happened then this show's ratings would have went through the roof. But it didn't and the show pretty much sucks. And yes, I'll probably still tune in when it's on again next Monday.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Reality TV
Posted by Jen at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment