Yesterday was take "the city kids to the farm" day. Always cracks me up when we have a farm field trip. Is it just me or did we never do that when we were kids? Could it have been because half of our class grew up on a farm or around them? Just wondering.
So the girls were exhausted at dinner because of the day's activities. Crabby and tired. At one point we were going over the day's happenings and Allison got really mad. You could just see her face change in an instant. She then became psycho Alli. She went on a two minute rant and her face was all red and scrunched up. I thought she might pop some blood vessels with how red and angry she looked. Then you could just see the anger leave her face and she became our regular Alli again.
Steve and I couldn't help but laugh at her (which almost made her inner demon come out again). She looked so ridiculous being that angry. It gave us a peek at what we'll be facing when she hits puberty. And it's not going to be pretty. I see a lot of screaming matches in our future if I don't figure out how to deal with her before then.
It might just be easier to invest in some booze and cigarettes and go with the flow. A LOT of booze and cigarettes.
Friday, May 04, 2007
Possessed
Posted by Jen at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment