CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Now What?

The sun still shines.

The birds still sing.

My kids need me.

My husband needs me.

And I have no idea at different points in the day what I should be doing with myself.

My first and last thoughts each day are about my mom and her death. When will that go away?

When will I go back to thinking like I used to?

I don't know how long it will take. I'm not ready yet to say never.

I can't even describe how much my life changed with just one phone call.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I wish I could answer that question for you, but thankfully for me, I don't know any answers for you. But remember there are many of us who are here for you and will be here for you for whatever the reason! We love ya!

Kelly said...

Jen- It's been almost 16 years for me. It does get easier to cope with but I sill think of her every day. I like almost to think of her as my guarding angel. Not only that but I have to remind myself that she is still here. Inside me & inside Dylan. I used to think to myself I wish that my mom could see this, but now I tell myself that she can see!!
Just hang in there. If you ever need to talk get my # from Alida. Luv - K