CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Girls Will Be Girls

And boys will be boys. We decided on splitting up for some mommy/daughters and dad/son time this afternoon. The boys headed off to see TMNT and us girls did some girlie stuff.

You know....nails, hair, makeup. Those of you who know me are probably laughing right now. Yes.....there is make up in my house and I do know how to use it. I haven't used it in ages but I still do know how! My girls probably looked like ladies of the night when I was done with them but we had a blast.

Angelina is so over stuff like that. She loves to have her nails painted but didn't have the patience for the makeup stuff. She tolerated me putting it on her only because she knew that playing with play-doh was right after that! Allison could have been made up 100 times over. She puts the fluttery eyes, silly, flirty girl stuff to the test. Heartbreaker and trouble all wrapped into one.

Now we are off to have popcorn and watch Charlotte's Web. And maybe have some ice cream too. Isn't that what girls do on "girl night"....eat ice cream, snacks, watch movies and talk about stuff?

0 comments: