CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Love It

I have been thinking lately about those things that make my life easier, nicer or just all around better. Here are some of them....

* Radio station live listening ability via the internet. I'm at the computer a lot so it is a bonus to listen to some of my favorite tunes. Wondering.....Theresa....do you use this option since you live so far from the radio stations you grew up listening to? Is there one you just can't live without and you like to listen to when you can?

* My DVR. I've blogged about it before, but now that we've had it for a few months I am in love with it even more. So easy to program (but we've learned it's also very easy to reset and lose all the programming --- eeeeck!). Same picture quality as the satellite it comes off of. Which is way better than recording from the vcr. I wouldn't use it as much if I didn't work at night. But I do, so I do. Make sense, :)!

* Webkinz. If you don't have a webkinz and have any amount of time to mess around on the internet then you might be interested in these little furry creatures. Fun stuff for kids and adults alike. We are addicted in our house and the craze is growing. I told friends about it and the next thing you know, we all have them. Check it out. Webkinz.com

* The internet. On so many levels. From web-banking to webkinz to looking up the most inane piece of information. I can find out general medical info when my kids are sick, order movies or just plain mess around on gaming sites while I'm looking up the latest entertainment gossip (my guilty pleasure....didn't ya know?). And thirteen years ago I would have never thought this would be possible.

0 comments: