Yes. That would be the Matusik Kids. Circa 1986 if I'm not mistaken. Left to right: Kathryn (the crying one), Melissa (the one with the weird bob haircut), Elizabeth in the middle (looking cute and innocent), Jennifer in the pink (do not say anything about the flipped up collar or feathered back '80s do for fear of your life) and Kevin (the spaced out one...hmmm not much has changed has it?).
My mom set this picture aside and showed it to my kids last night. Everyone always comments on how much Allison looks like Beth did as a child. Yeah, there's no denying they are related. If I didn't know any better I would think that was Allison in that picture. When Alli saw the pic her only comment was "Mom you sure look weird." Thanks Al. Thanks a whole hell of a lot.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Blast from the past
Posted by Jen at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No, not much has changed, I'm still the crying one, and Kevin's still the spaced out one!!! Hehe!! That made my day!!! Love ya!!! Thanks for the advice!!!
Love,
~Kate~
Post a Comment