In the land of those who work upwards of 55 hours a week there is no time for blogging. I joined that land the last few weeks and am damn tired. This work week is shaping up to be the same as I've already worked over 20 hours in two days. Thank goodness for a husband who can feed the children, take care of the homework and do laundry. I love my husband. And thank goodness for a sister that watches the kids when they have days off of school which allows me to work those crazy ass hours.
Because I am working so much I actually have money to spend for once. Too bad I have no time to spend it. But my husband does. He bought himself a new TV today. We are moving away from our tube television and into something that is much more technical and sounds like it has many bells and whistles. Me? I like diamonds. Diamonds I tell you. At least those are with me 24/7 as I believe they are to be worn and not kept in jewelry boxes. I head that diamonds are in my future as we inch toward our tenth anniversary this summer. If all goes well I'll have my new wedding band designed in the next month or two and be sporting it before the summer comes.
Kids are well. Had two snow days and now another two days off school. Haven't killed each other yet. They are looking forward to a cub scout swimming party this weekend. Chances are I'll be at work and join up with them later.
I love my job, love most of my customers. We won December's customer service competition. Hopefully we'll do well for January's also. Every one we win means money in my pocket. Love that.
Time for bed. I'll try to be more faithful about posting. But don't hold me to that.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
A New Post....And It Only Took Me A Month
Posted by Jen at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment