CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy Busy or Just Plain Crazy

Wow. I can't wait until I'm on my way to the campground tonight. It's been a week long preparation around here to get the guys ready for cub scout camping this weekend and us girls ready for Halloween camping. I have the night off (yah for me) and once we get done with Daisies we'll be on our way. Once I pick up the mutt that is.

It's amazing to me what we packed up for the five of us to head out for the weekend. And since I've turned into a spoiled princess who is attempting to be out of the mommy rut, I've had to pack stuff for me that makes me just laugh. Jewelry? Check. Three pairs of shoes? Check. Straightener? Makeup? Double check. I may actually be high maintenance now. At least higher maintenance than I once was. And all of that just to go away for a two night camping in the mud and cold. Like anyone is going to notice jewelry or my bling bling shoes.

On top of prepping for camping I signed up for snack & craft for the Daisy meeting. I may be volunteering way too much. Oh, and I'm cookie mom. January at my house? Oh, it'll be crazy and loaded down with cookies around here. And that'll be when I turn just plain crazy and crabby.

1 comments:

Alida Miller said...

Cookie Mom???? You have completely lost your mind!!!