CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School

I'm trying not to count the days before Stephen heads back to school. It's less than 3 weeks. I'm having moments where I am ready and I know so is he. Then other times I think of the 7am wakeup and I begin to wish that it would never come!! My kids stayed pretty true to their "schedule" over the summer so I don't have to work them back into it. It's me that needs to get her behind in gear in the mornings.

In a few days the school will be opened back up and the kids and I will be up there preparing for this year. I'm treasurer of the PTC and I'll have lots of responsibilities to tend to beginning before school starts. Busy for me and that's good.

The girls don't start their class until mid-September. This year it's three mornings a week rather than two. I'll use most of that time to do PTC stuff. Hoping to sneak in some time for coffee and a couple minutes of relaxing while they are at school. We'll see if that happens. Now if only I could find a decent part-time job that was super flexible and paid big bucks.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

What will you do with your kids in school this much?!?! Its a good thing you will have the PTC thing to keep you occupied.